Wednesday 19 June 2013

Can-Ada?

Sorry for how late this post is, I've been busy working (Totally didn't take a week off to go to parties) so I haven't had the time, and really I still don't so here's a quick overview.

Vettel won, the Ferrari fans were as gracious as ever by booing him, and Hamilton came third.

Despite starting third, Bottas could not even stay in the points, suggesting that Williams need to give up on the car this year and go hell to leather (balls to the wall) on next years automotive wonder.

Paul Di Resta did an incredible 56 laps on one set of tyres, simultaneously proving why Force India don't want to change tyres, and why people should stop complaining about them and just work around them, by changing the car/driving style etc.

That's all I've got time for today, hopefully I'll write up some more in my lunch break, but for now this is it for Canada. I don't even have any funny captioned pictures, shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment